CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Death loop

I was doing really well until the first boss. I died once then I kept on falling without even doing anything.
Still though, It's a good game.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

@ Cf productions.

Press Space and jump on the rocket.
Good game. Really hard and funny puzzles.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Wow.

This game is really good. Kinda like castle crashers but a bit less bloody.
The last boss was really impossible unless you have at least a total of 16 levels.

NightStrike NightStrike

Yea, it's good, but...

It does get boring after a while.
If there were more upgrades, a save system and maybe if it had some medals, this game would've been more.... Better in a way. xD

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

A really good game!

But it's a bit repetitive and the upgrades cost quite a bit. But that's just me, if you're someone who has a lot of time, this game would be great.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Hmmm.

The second enemy looks like a boss from Silenthill, lol.
Great game, gets a bit hard though, and Canti kills you almost instantly, I wonder how hard Goku is, lol......
=.=

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Huh...

That "Super fly cat" was unexpected...... The music was stupid to, I liked the though.

JKAmovies responds:

Hahaha, that was kinda the point XD

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

It's niiiiice

The game's great! Nothing to say but the music could have been a little better... But here's something that kinda helped me out by mike101rocks.
1) operator
9) aidem
10) lovely
11) log
12) benny
13) before/ carry on going to the top right corner and click on the trophy in a circle.
14) lolcake
15) knee
16) workspace / Go left till you find a golden cup and click on it.
17) free
18) slam
19) flat
20) mouse / Click the cat's/right ear of the mouse.
21) circle
22) logic / Click the Nintendo DS start button.
23) ground
24) narrative
25) language
26) 351
27) pinnacle / Nessesary to complete if you want to have all the achievements :/
28) hedgehog
29) yo
30) You will choose whatever you want... / Click takeover for takeover achievement
or revive for revive achievement / Type in the password bar sbc / Click N/A under
the spear.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Ohmygod!

This game is THE best defence flash game i've played! Great music, great upgrades and great effects! Almost every thing is perfect on this game maaaaaan.

Tank Attack Tank Attack

A really good game

I have nothing against it but the fact that you can just go to the shops anytime you want. It was a bit annoying to shoot, I think it was a glitch... I don't know.